NEW - GPS Tag Viewer can now write and update GPS tags in files!!!
This program displays digital images and GPS Tags that may be present in some of them.
GPS Tag Viewer allows you to browse images in a folder. It previews the images and displays GPS information if available. The coordinates can be sent to Google Maps for preview.
The displayed tags are:
It is possible to change Longitude and Latitude displayed format from traditional (degrees and minutes) to decimal. Other options include opening the GPS location in Google Maps (internet connection required). Users can select different initial Google Map settings like zoom and display type (map, satellite, hybrid, terrain).
The program supports drag&dropping files into the display area or opening them by clicking on file names in the File Box.
This program is capable of reading most JPEG, JPEG2000, TIFF and RAW files.
To learn more about GPS information and photographic images see the following links:
Google Maps Setup
http://home.netspeed.com.au/astawowc/GPS/GPSViewer_setup.exe - 6.27 Mb
* Copyright 2004-2007 Andrew Stawowczyk Long, NLA.
* Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License");
* you may not use this file except in compliance with the License.
* You may obtain a copy of the License at
* Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software
* distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS,
* WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied.
* See the License for the specific language governing permissions and
* limitations under the License.
This program is free for personal and commercial use.
Andrew Stawowczyk Long
Digital Preservation Standards Strategist
National Library of Australia
Phone: +61 2 62621382